For 2017 Camping information click here
Special vehicle passes must be displayed in your vehicle at all times. The vehicle pass allows entry of the VEHICLE ONLY in the East Gate. Every person in the vehicle must purchase an admission ticket or have an admission pass. Please try and limit the amount of times that you enter and exit the campgrounds with your vehicle.
1. Campers and vehicles must use the East Gate
2. Special Campground vehicle passes must be displayed in your rearview mirror.
3. Each camping lot must have an adult leaseholder. The adult in whom the lot is rented is responsible for all activities on the lot.
4. Leaseholders are responsible for keeping the lots clean at all times and using the trash containers provided.
5. Persons under the age of 18 have a curfew of 12 midnight unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
6 In accordance with state fire code, all campers must be parked with the hitch out toward access drive.
7. Law enforcement in the trailer park area is under the jurisdiction of the Richland County Sheriff.
8. The campgrounds manager of the Richland County Ag Society will rule on any question not specifically covered in the rules.
9. The members of the Richland County Fair Board or the park manager have the right to remove any person or persons not abiding with the conditions of the contract.
10. Access roads should NEVER be blocked in order to allow passage of emergency vehicles to pass. One vehicle per lot will be strictly enforced for safety and consideration of your neighbors. Anyone in violation will be towed.
11. Intoxicants including alcohol or drugs found or observed in use, or the presence of persons under the influence, will be considered grounds for eviction.
12. Pets must be controlled in such a manner as not to disturb other campers. All pets must remain in the campgrounds and are not permitted anywhere else on the fairgrounds including barns.
13. Electrical connections must be made in a safe manner and include a safe electrical ground.
14. No sewage or waste water may be discharged on the lot in the park area.
15. All water connections must be made with a food grade hose complete with a double check backflow devise as required by the health department.
16. NO open fires or chimneys. Charcoal grills are permitted.
17. Parking of campers can be done the week prior to the fair starting on Thursday from 5pm to 9pm, on Friday from 1pm to 9pm and Saturday from 9am to 9pm. If you park your camper at any time other than the times above, you will forfeit your special vehicle pass.
18. If there is not a camper on the assigned spot by Sunday at 9am, unless other arrangements have been made, the campgrounds manager can fill the spot at his discretion with a person that is on the waiting list. Every campsite must have a camping vehicle on it, there will be no sites reserved for parking of vehicles.
19. FAILURE TO USE ASSIGNED CAMPSITE, GIVING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, OR SELLING THE SPOT WITHOUT THE CAMPING COMMITTEE'S WRITTEN APPROVAL WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF CAMPING PRIVILEGES WITH BOTH PARTIES. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING A CAMPING LOT IS AGAINST THE RULES. THE CAMPING COMMITTEE WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS CONCERNING THE TRADE OR ALLOWING SOMEONE TO USE YOUR SPOT WITHOUT THE COMMITTEE'S KNOWLEDGE. SELLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND BOTH PARTIES WILL LOSE THEIR CAMPING PRIVILEGES.