For 2016 Camping information click here
Membership and Season tickets can be purchased at the administration office prior to the fair. No fee admissions are provided with the camping lots. The special car pass is admission ONLY for your vehicle! You must still surrender admission ticket at the gate when entering in your vehicle.
1. Camper trailers to enter by the east gate ONLY!
2. Special campground car passes MUST be displayed in your rear view mirror. Use ONLY the East gate to enter and exit the campground.
3. Each camping trailer shall have an adult leaseholder. The adult in whom the lot is rented is responsible for all activities on the lot. All persons camping on the lot must be registered with the park manager.
4. Electrical hookups must be made in a safe manner and include a safe electrical ground.
5. Licensees are responsible for keeping the lots nice & clean at all times using trash containers provided.
6. Persons under 18 have a curfew of 12 midnight, unless accompanied by a parent or an adult supervisor.
7. Due to state regulations, all campers must be parked with the hitch out towards campground access roads. The arrangement of camping equipment on each lot must be approved by the park manager.
8. Law enforcement in the trailer park area is under the jurisdiction of the Richland County Sheriff and the Richland County Fair Police.
9. the campgrounds manager of the Fair Board will rule on any question not specifically covered in the rules.
10. The members of the Richland County Fair Board or the park manager have the right to remove any person or persons not abiding with the conditions of the contract.
11. THE WATER CONNECTION FROM YOUR UNIT MUST BE FOOD GRADE HOSE COMPLETE WITH A DOUBLE CHECK BACKFLOW DEVISE AS REQUIRED BY THE RICHLAND PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
12. Access roads should NEVER be blocked in order to allow emergency vehicles to pass. One car per lot will be strictly enforced for safety & consideration of your neighbors. Anyone in violation will be towed!
13. No sewage or waste water may be discharged on lot in the trailer park area. There is a dump station at the main access road for this purpose.
14. Intoxicants including alcohol or drugs found or observe in use, or the presence of persons under the influence, will be considered grounds for eviction.
15. Pets must be controlled in such a manner as not to disturb other campers. All pets must remain in the campground & not permitted anywhere else on the fairgrounds.
16. Charcoal burners may be used. NO OPEN FIRES.